Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Such Mixed Emotions!

The goodbyes have started at work and it's harder than I thought. On the one hand, I am SO excited to start on this new adventure and on the other hand, TDS is like my family (even crazy Aunt ...) :) Everyone has been very positive and supportive and I've been humbled by some of the very nice comments. I'm really glad I have next week in the office to wrap things up. Not only will it give me a little more time, but there won't be many people around, so my real last day in the office will be a bit less emotional. Now, I just need to convince as many folks as possible to come and visit!!

Here's a photo of part of the training team and their rendition of Hello/Goodbye by the Beatles. Doctored lyrics courtesy of Butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment