Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dinner with George

Gourmet Abu Dhabi is back in town this month and we took advantage this year with a celebrity dinner hosted by George Colambaris, who is one of the chef judges on Masterchef Australia. I got hooked on MC Australia when I first moved here as it was one of the few shows on TV during the day that wasn't in Arabic and that I hadn't seen before. So, when I saw George was coming, I grabbed 2 tickets.

It was a fun night at the Yas Rotana ballroom with Champagne and canapes to start and some amazing courses. And, of course, we got to meet George. Here are a few pics of the event to make your mouth water!


George came to each table to serve the broth of this course.

Yum! Happy so far.


dessert - mango ice cream and a bunch of other fancy stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment